Get on own Amzon Store

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Can your voice be heard if you poor not in USA

  What you Did not know about pharmaceutics they make big money off anybody who is got a per-existing condition watch what the Dr get paid for giving you poison medication. Doctor get pocks from RX industries  they gift cards to eat out in an expensive restaurant



Can your voice be heard if you poor not in USA

 If you keep checking this blog you will get all the update you need to know. People need to do their own research when they are told things. With the INTERNET NOW you should not be fooled, things we could not see last 20 yrs they are coming out. I know you cannot believe all you see online why you should believe a Doctor who is a person just like you the only difference he goes by the book. I will give an example my Father is in a medical practice when he gets sick it not easy for him to take the bitter medication he was giving us when we got sick my daddy did not like injection thank God my was nurse that he would make him take the medication or give a shot. My father was and he is still a great Dr because if the English medication fails to work he would go with whatever would work. I will give another example. When we were kids an outbreak of measles, kids dead I was one of the kids who did not get measles all my siblings did until today I did not get that illness. But I will explain that most kids dead when my mom saw that kids were dying  in number she switched to African tradition and she saved a lot of kids and yet she was a nurse she was read to save all the kids and it happen all my siblings and other kids they all alive. I have grown up where I have things go and come. 
 If you see what things have been done to kids who in foster homes you need to let your kids know they will be used in for Meds that are been tested. This country is permitting things like that to happen. Now if you read the real news HIV test will mandatory just like cholesterol check your kids and poor people will be given poison when they are not even sick?   I have been doing research for 10 yrs I have found things that I cannot believe this is happening in USA. Where is Jesus we are a Christian Nation and we are killing our own people in and out of USA. I have few Drs I trust maybe I can count. Drs go by the books not what they see or hear. People you need to ask yourself questions, I just served my own life. You want to find come back. I’m not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment