Get on own Amzon Store

Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Wishes America Happy / Creating Jobs and Cutting

EXCLUSIVE: Find out how you can earn 1% on every purchase and 10% EXTRA on eligible purchases of grocery and drugstore items.



 I’ve been thinking a lot to the purpose of music lately. I started reflecting on what music means to me and its role it plays in my life. This role has changed in different moments in life, but it’s a good reminder as to how people relate to music. It’s especially a good reminder as an educator as to what music means to my students. This post is going to touch that line of corny touchy feely garbage that as a man I avoid. For a moment I’m going not worry about coming across as cheesy in an effort to reflect on the role music has on the individual. Music is the background to life, a connection to memories, and easily manipulated to fit mood and expressions. I’m majoring in music technology, working with composition, digital sounds, and it is a wondrous thing. So so much can be done with music and sound, it’s incredible. It’s can be a completely original work of art, and while most people think of music as connected to the hearing sense, I always strongly strongly relate it to the visual world as well.


 


Click to save on quality supplements!

No comments:

Post a Comment